Thursday, July 1, 2010
Denver Pictures and more.....
Okay so here is just one picture from the aquarium...if you want to see more just look at my facebook and they are all up there. It was a TON of fun and I would go back any day!!! We are sad that Zac, Chelsea, and Gavin are moved away from Idaho but I am really excited for them. I love cities so I'm excited to go visit them and be in city life!
So most people know that Tiffany moved to Rexburg a couple of months ago. It was kind of funny because I went to church that first Sunday she was gone and people would come up to me and say "Are you going to be okay with Tiffany gone?" They weren't concerned about her and her new adventures they were worried about me and that I was going to be alone. We were together constantly so it was weird for the branch to see me without her. I will also admit that I was very nervous to be alone from her without knowing anyone. We had been in the branch for quite some time but everyone seemed to think we were just visiting. The branch we go to isn't the most social and I just felt out of place. So when Tiffany moved I just figured I would sit alone in sacrament and all the other meetings. The first couple of weeks I did and I was surprised at how much I gained from my church meetings. Thats when I realized how much of a distraction Tiffany was! Just kidding Tiff!!! Well things started to get lonely so I would go and sit next to the new person in the branch hoping that I could make them feel more welcome then I felt when we first moved in. Pretty soon I made some great friends. It's amazing how much of an impact people make to others. I hang out with two girls in particular a lot (I know Grandma Barrus would be upset with me! She is a crack up and mails me articles in the Desert News about dating. Well to comfort those of you who worry about me...I do date! Ha ha! So no need to worry...I just haven't found the right guy yet!) so these two girls, Melissa and Jessica, are wonderful! I think our new favorite place is Sub Zero! I am in love with their soy ice cream! Its just amazing that Heavenly Father knows just what we need and when we need it! I feel like every time I talk to them I tell them all the crazy stories I have. I know I talk a lot and I have stories for pretty much every thing. I hope I don't drive them crazy! I sure do appreciate them though...more than they could ever know!! Its nice to have someone to talk to about the dates we go on and the other things girls talk about! Anyways...we have fun! Melissa and I even went to Oklahoma! the other night!! Ha ha...we were laughing at the parts no one should laugh at and pretty much fell in love with the main guy in the show. It was so much fun!!!
Well thats it for now! Until we meet again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment