Friday, July 16, 2010

:)

Okay-so I don't really have much to say but I am bored out of my mind! So I figured I would post something....I guess we will see where this goes together, as I write it and as you, my friend reads this. So...here we go!!!

Last night we had the wonderful opportunity to drive up to the Palisades to meet up with Bart and his family along with Grandma and Grandpa. I had never been up there and it was GORGEOUS!!! I mean we all know that I am not a fan of camping but it was nice to visit and have some yummy dutch oven food! I felt as though I was roughing it as best I could. Ha ha! After we left we went and got ice cream in Swan Valley at some little shop that has square ice cream. It was rather interesting but the ice cream was delicious! But it was good to see Bart and Laura and their family. Those boys sure are a crack up...we talked about everything from girls to scout camp. We don't get to see them very often because we live so far apart but when we do we try and catch up on everything. Tiffany even asked them what they got for Christmas and it was funny cause no one could remember. I guess that goes to show you that it doesn't matter what you get but what you do to make that holiday special. But we sure do love them and love seeing them when we can!!


So here is Grandma, Nic, and Matt at the camp ground waiting for dinner. The boys were getting a little restless for the food to be done but they got a service project in while waiting. The kind fellow next to us was using his chain saw cutting fire wood for a long time so when he left the boys stacked it very nicely for him. It was cute!

Grandma is just so funny! She would switch conversations going back from Bart and Dad to us kids. She would just laugh at herself saying she was listening to both cause she couldn't pick just one. Oh I sure do love that woman!!!

Well there were other pictures but they are taking forever to load! I even went downstairs and helped hang some sheet rock and wood and came back up and it still wasn't done loading. So pretty much I am just giving up on it! Ha ha!! Anyways...I guess that is all for now! Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment