Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Hello Hello
Alright...time for you to hear from me again...exciting I know! So Tiff had to do some assignment were she had to get the most embarrassing photos of us and put in a slideshow for a presentation. Okay so that might not have been the assignment but it sure felt like it. She went through all of our pictures and scanned a bunch to the computer. Which is probably a good thing to do so that if something ever happens to them we will still have them. Anyways, this was just one of them. I thought it was hilarious! I mean look at everyone individually. Zac looks like he needs to go to the bathroom or something. Tiffany reminds me of Joey on Friends when he says "How you doin?" HA HA!! Mom is laughing at something. I'm sure Nancy is behind the camera doing a funny face or something. As for Dad he is kind of creepy! Looks angry or something. Now the cutest girl in the picture...me...that is pretty much normal. I'm just awesome! HA HA! If only Nic was in the picture that would be a crack up! Love you all!!
So I go to a singles branch...I know surprising. Most of you are probably thinking "Amanda's not married by now! That is so strange! She is so amazing!" and you are so right. I am pretty awesome! All kidding aside I do attend a singles branch in Idaho Falls. Amazingly enough I have three callings. I will be released from one on Sunday though which is a good thing. I think I would go crazy trying to get things done. At first when the branch presidency asked if I would like to be released from this calling I was sad. I had never just been released from a calling without moving away. But now I understand that it will be a good thing. But I am now the branch photographer which I am way excited about. The branch presidency asked me to go in search for a camera to purchase for the branch so that has been my task this week. I finally found the one that I felt would work best for the branch and went to go purchase it at Best Buy today. Well lucky me....they were sold out. So it looks like the hunt is on again. I am really excited about this new calling and I hope to be able to get people more involved in the branch.
Speaking of photography I got an award/certificate in the mail today for some of the photography that I did at the studio along with a cute pin! HA HA! Its probably nothing but I sure do love getting stuff in the mail thats not depressing! Anyways that is all for now! Until we meet again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment