Alright everyone....here is what you have been waiting for! I don't really know what I am doing, at all! But that is okay, I'm hoping to learn as I go. So I don't know what to say...I guess I just start talking and if people want to listen (I mean read) they can if not just close out of this page and I won't have wasted your time. Maybe this whole blog thing is a great thing for me, sometimes my dad tells me that I talk a lot. Which I guess is true...always something to say!
Okay so here it goes....I don't work at the portrait studio anymore. I know, sad!! It was a good step for me to leave but I did learn A TON about myself working there. For instance, I had a hidden talent. I have found a ton of those recently such as photography and drawing. It was great for people to actually see my work and what I can do. I'm sad that I don't work there anymore but I am hoping to do more freelance photography with a friend of mine. I would LOVE that and feel more open to do things outside then in a confined studio. I also made some great friends there that I hope to keep in contact with as time goes. So with school...I will be going back in the fall hopefully. I only have 9 classes left to finish! I can't wait!! I will get a bachelors in University Studies with minors in Home Design and Art/Photography.
So we just got back from Denver, Colorado! It was a fun trip! We left on friday morning (and when I say morning, I mean EARLY morning!! 5 AM to be exact) Our enthusiasm started quickly but soon died down! Mom and Dad left at 3 in the moving truck and Tiffany, Nic, and I were going to follow Zac, Chelsea, and Gavin in the van. It was fun at the beginning but soon enough we were ready to get out of the car. We decided to listen to country music through Wyoming! I know big surprise...I struggle with listening to country but I did it for the experience I guess. Well we got there with only minor car problems (poor Zac with his car over-heating!) After everyone had arrived we unloaded the truck in an hour!! We moved double time because we were all so ready to be done! We got settled and soon enough after everyone was fed we CRASHED!! The next day we went to the Denver Aquarium which was AWESOME!! As we went through we were amazed with all the animals! Tiff even fed some spitting fish! She yelled at them a bit but they gave in and ate the cricket in her hand! I wish we got that on video she yelled "JUST GET IT!!" to the fish! I'm sure everyone was laughing at her screaming at them! Once we finished walking through they had a pond tank thing with Sting Rays in it. Everyone was touching them but some of us were a little hesitant, me in particular. I have a thing with germs. I just don't like them and I knew that these sting rays did! Well if you are still reading you will be surprised at this next part....I TOUCHED IT!!! and afterwards I put sanitizer on three times that was next to it and when we got in the car I think I put triple that on then again when we got home I washed them. It was gross and slimy but a good experience for me. Well I will get the pictures downloaded and post them. But it was a great trip and we had a lot of fun!
Okay I will stop talking for now! Until we meet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment