Monday, April 2, 2012
Oh Amanda....
So a funny thing happened to me during my day at work today. I just had a good chuckle about it and thought I would share. So I will admit that I sing in the car. Now when I sing I mean I really belt it. Yes I am one of those people you drive up on and wonder "Wow." Well I was driving down the road at lunch and one of my favorite Whitney Houston songs came one so of course I was singing my little heart away! Well I pulled up to the light and I was so into the song I didn't realize the extremely attractive man that pulled up next to me. After awhile I had that feeling where someone is looking at me so I glanced over. Well this guy was looking at me and he just gave me a thumbs up and then started dancing. I thought it was funny! I learned a lesson though...maybe I should tone down my singing because you never know who might be watching. But I think I enjoy it to much that I don't think I will be able to stop. Anyways...I just thought it was funny! I do enjoy a good laugh after a long day at work!! So great! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment