Monday, April 2, 2012
I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
So I know I just posted but I just wanted to share that I am extremely grateful that I am a member of this church! It is so great that we are able to listen to a living prophet on the earth today. We are truly blessed to have their guidance. During conference I was reminded of a quote by Elder Haight. He said "It’s so easy in life for us to receive blessings, many of them almost uncounted, and have things happen in our lives that can help change our lives, improve our lives, and bring the Spirit into our lives. But we sometimes take them for granted. How grateful we should be for the blessings that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings into our hearts and souls. I would remind all of you that if we’re ever going to show gratitude properly to our Heavenly Father, we should do it with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength because it was He who gave us life and breath" I just hope that I can be worthy of His blessings in my life. I am eternally grateful that I have this gospel in my life and that I know what path I need to be on. I wish we could have conference every week so that we can feel of their sweet spirit. I love President Monson! What a wonderful man! Anyways...DOESN'T THIS GOSPEL JUST MAKE YOU HAPPY!!! LOVE IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Amanda - the truth is you want Conference every weekend so you can go to church in your pjs. (jk) Conference was really wonderful and uplifting and it would be great to have it every week. I am afraid tho that we would start taking it for granted and not appreciate it as much. The real challenge is to study the talks of each conference during the breaks so that we can really implement them in our lives. That is something I must work on! You are too cute!!
ReplyDelete