Aren't the holidays FANTASTIC!!!?? Nothing is better than being around family and friends!! We had such a great time having Zac, Chelsea, and Gavin here from Denver and Tiffany and Kellan came from Rexburg for a while. So the whole family was finally together!! Its so exciting to see Gavin and how big he is getting! He sure is a crack up!! There was always something funny he was doing. The day after Christmas we went into my studio and took his two year old pictures along with new family photos (it will be nice to have Kellan in the family photo) Here is a glimpse at some of the photos that were taken!! It totally helps that I have the cutest family in the world to photograph!!
![]() |
This definitely shows Gavin's excited personality! SURE DO LOVE HIM!! |
![]() |
| Zac might not have loved this picture but I sure do!! So great! Can't wait for the new baby in April! |
![]() |
| :) |
1- Gavin making as many people as could fit in either the pantry or my closet and then closing the door. I think we spent half of the vacation in those closets. Although after a bit it got rather quiet and boring but I sure do wish I was in the closet with him right now!
2- Watching everyone dance on the Kinect or the Wii. We are quite the smooth dancing family!
3- Michael and Chelsea's sealing in Utah. It was so great to see family members we don't get to see very often! We are definitely blessed with a fantastic family both the Warner and the Barrus'.
4- All the food! Oh boy was there so much food! I don't think I should eat for a while to hopefully even things out. So I don't know if that should be a highlight or not. I'm thinking a highlight because it was all so good!
5- Gavin singing Party Rockers! His favorite song to sing and dance to! (I will try and post a video soon!)
6-Having Grandma and Grandpa Barrus here for Christmas Eve and day! Its always great to have them around!
7- Finishing the hardest puzzle known to man in two days! You know its hard when you have to try every piece in every place. I think Chelsea was the only one that worked on it from start to finish. We all got so frustrated with it! Amazing talent Chels!
8- Finishing the theater room! Our family loves movies so this is a huge investment! I think dad is the most excited!
9- Catching up on sleep!
10- Spending time with family and sharing this special holiday with them! So much laughing involved!
This is just a few of the great times but there are so many more! I hope everyone a great holiday just like I did! Its so great that we can remember the birth of Christ at this time and hope we can try to have this feeling all year long!! Its so great to see how happy those around us are!! There truly is a different spirit around these holidays! We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives so that we can feel that same spirit daily. I am always so amazed at how GREAT this gospel is! Nothing can compare to the happiness it brings! Love you all!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment