Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life is GREAT!

Alright friends and family....I figure its about time I post something. It has been quite a while since my last post so I figure its about time. So the happenings of the past little while...where to start....

Nancy & John family at Courtney's wedding! So much fun! 
1) Family is always number one. I seriously have the best family! My favorite time of the year is October when I get to see most all of the Warner side. Nancy and John came for almost a week at the end of September which is always a treat! I never laugh so hard! A couple things I will never forget will include Nancy leaning over to me at Keith and Pam's house while the men were at the Priesthood session of conference. I won't repeat what she said unfortunately (I would hate to embarrass Nancy) but lets just say I think I lost a ton of calories from laughing so hard! The next item will have to be listening it Aunt Mary Jane's funeral services. I am preparing a lesson for Relief Society and wanted to listen to it in preparation for it and also I have never heard the whole thing in its entirety. Family, if you haven't listened to it for a while please do! Each and every talk is so beautiful and Mary Jane's testimony is AMAZING! Sure do love our family!!!

Family photo! We all wished Zac and his family were there! Love you guys! 
2) Work is going GREAT! As I finished up with a client today my thoughts as I was driving back to my office were how blessed I was to have such an amazing job with such amazing people both those I get to work with and for but also those people I come in contact with that let me a part of their lives to capture these moments for them. One thing that really hit me was when Nic told me of a student in his grade that committed suicide and I remembered I took his senior pictures less than a month before. My boss talked to me that next day and said when stuff like that happens it really hits him that he was the last one to take their photo. I was shocked to see one of my photos as his obituary photo. We never know how much of an impact we have on others lives. I have learned this past month that we really need to watch what we say and how we act to others. We never know how it will affect them no matter who it is.
I know...I'm so photogenic! 

3) Well the apartment search is on! It is time for me to move out of my parents house and live on my own! I am so EXCITED for this next step. I am hoping just to get a small one bedroom apartment and live on my own. Most people look at me like I am crazy not to want a roommate but I couldn't be more thrilled about it! So if any of you are wanting to get rid of furniture or any house hold items PLEASE don't throw them out! Ask me first!! It would be greatly appreciated!

4) I can't wait for the Holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas!) This is my favorite time of year!! I am so excited because we will be going to Denver for Thanksgiving. I LOVE Denver and it will be so exciting to see Zac, Chels, and Gavin but also be able to get out of Idaho! But to make things even better Zac, Chels and Gavin will be coming to Idaho for Christmas! I don't think the holidays could come soon enough! Everything is always so great around the holidays! :)


Aparenty my tongue wouldn't stay in my mouth and Kellan was either sleepy or angry with me.  :)



Such a fun vacation to Utah! Holly and I rocked at the paddle boats! So relaxing just floating around the pond!  
Well that is it for me today! Life is GREAT! Busy as ever but I love it! I love being busy and feeling productive with my days! I hope you all are doing great! Until next time dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. LIFE IS GREAT AMANDA! Thanks for not telling the whole story - I was a lot tired and not thinking before I spoke that night. Glad I could help your abs tho.

    ReplyDelete