Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love to see the temple...


Today was a BIG day and I couldn't have asked for it to have gone better than it did! I received my endowments this morning and it was FANTASTIC! I am so appreciative of all those who were able to come and support me! Thank you Nancy and John for making the trip to Idaho for it! Also all of those that weren't there but I do know they were thinking about me on this day! I'm just so happy with the amazing family I am blessed with!! I can't say thank you enough!! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a GREAT day!! Thanks for asking us to come! I couldn't help but think about how happy Grandma & Grandpa Warner are to know that you took out your endowments in a temple they loved to serve in. I kept picturing them as workers there as we went through the session. You were beautiful and we are so proud of you!! Stay true!!!

    ReplyDelete