Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here you go blog...this is a post!

Hello. My day has come and gone and boy am I sleepy. But the cheeseburger I ate this evening was spectacular. My heart is full as is my stomach. Some of you may wonder what my favorite food is. Well I will tell you a little secret. Its a cheeseburger. If I was to die tomorrow and I knew that my last meal was a cheeseburger I would be a happy camper although I hate camping so I hope I don't die tomorrow.
Everyday I get up and take pictures of a bunch of strangers. They all seem to like me because they smile at me all day long. I must look good every single day.

I am missing someone right now. His name is little baby Gavin. I wish he was here because I don't want him to forget about me. I spent some time with him a little while ago and I sure did love that time we had together. I miss him so much! But he will be here soon for Tiff and Kellan's wedding! So that makes me happy! But until them I will continue to miss him like crazy!!!!!! Boy I love that kid!

We went to Jesse and Roxy's wedding on Saturday and they had a photo booth at their wedding. I just have to share the pictures we took at it! They sure make me smile! :) Well I love you all!!! Until we meet again!!!



1 comment: