Well....I'm back from Denver!! I had the best time with Zac, Chelsea, and Gavin! It was a much needed trip in so many ways! I didn't take many pictures (I know surprise!) just because there wasn't much to take pictures of. I mean yes I took tons of Gavin but none that I like enough to post on the blog. So we had tons of fun shopping (lots of shopping!), sleeping, and just chilling at home eating tons of food! Nothing could be better than that if you ask me! So I went and stayed with Nancy and John for a night before my flight the next morning. They sure are a hoot! We just laughed and laughed and laughed! It was so great of Brian and Heather to come see me while I was there too!!! I sure do love you all!!! But it was a great trip and I am glad to be home!
Thanksgiving was AWESOME here!! Mom made the BEST turkey on the face of this planet! I seriously could have eaten it all day long which we pretty much did! It was so GREAT!! Lee and his family came which is always a pleasure seeing them when we can!!! Oh boy are they funny! Dinner was an adventure that is for sure!
Last night we took family pictures which was quite the task. We didn't want to pay for a photographer when I could take them at my studio for free. So I set up the tri-pod and we had Tiff's boyfriend put the button when everyone was ready. They turned out FANTASTIC!!! We are all just a bunch of goofs and had a fun time being together to do that! It was before Zac's mission that we got them taken last! It was time for an upgrade! Below are some of the pictures from that night....the rest are on my facebook page if you would like to see them! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday season!!! I sure do love this time of year!!! Everyone is so much happier with life and all!!! YAY!!!














I miss you!
ReplyDeleteWe were so happy to have you. Now that you have had your Gavin fill for the last two weeks. What are you going to do once we are gone? Love you and feel free to come and visit us anytime.
ReplyDelete