Well for those who don't know I got my plane ticket to go visit Zac, Chelsea, and Gavin! And for those of you who didn't know that I guess you don't know how INCREDIBLY EXCITED I am!!!!! It is probably all I talk about...okay maybe not all I talk about but its either Denver or work. I will be taking a shuttle on the 16th and my favorite Uncle John will pick me up then my flight leaves the next morning. There was one condition that I had to agree to for John (aka Jack-sometimes I just like to change it) and that was I had to make him chicken alfredo. Ha ha! Which I am more than happy to do so! So I will be in Denver for a week then I will just ride with Zac and Chels home for Thanksgiving. I am in need of this vacation! Mostly I just need to get out of Idaho and not have to think about any thing (ex. boys, work, church callings, work, boys...the list goes on!) I have been wanting to go to Denver since those trials (but so many blessing came from it!) I encountered a couple of months ago and now work has slowed down for a couple of months and I leapt to the chance. I don't even care if we do absolutely nothing while I am there! I'm just SO excited to go! I will post pictures when I get back! :)
I also know that most of you that read this blog have not seen me in the last couple of days. I colored my hair. Now you must be thinking "Well duh, Amanda! Every one now a days colors their hair!" Which is true! But I dramatically colored my hair! Its a DARK red-brown color with highlights. I totally would take a picture of me right now for you to see these gorgeous locks (Heather you would LOVE it i'm sure) but I am in my pajamas and don't intend on getting out of them seeing as how it is my day off. You will just have to wait and see...it is darker than Tiffany's lets just leave it at that.
So the parents are away and so me and Nic are going to play! We have planned the wildest party anyone has ever seen! It will probably last until at least 7 o'clock at night! Ha ha! Just kidding! 8 o'clock! Oh I make myself laugh if no one else is reading this. Anyways...lots of fun going on here as always! Sorry I don't have any pictures this time around! Next post there will plenty to make up for it! Love you all! Remember who you are! CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!
Yay! That sounds really exciting. You are too much fun. I could totally hear you laughing when I read that. Hope you have fun in colorado So when you plan your next adventure you should think about heading south ;)
ReplyDelete