Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...Lets see...

So...I don't have really anything to say but apparently people love reading my blog so much that they are requesting me to post something. It will just be an adventure to see what I end up writing here. Let us start this journey together....

Well...I guess we will start with work. I work A LOT and I LOVE it! I traveled to Star Valley, Hailey, and then to Sun Valley for a couple of days. We had lots of adventures while on these trips ones that I wouldn't want to be repeated but we laugh about it now. I do love my job and I love the people I work with! They are all so great! I also am very grateful that I work with pretty much all members of the church. As we were driving to Sun Valley I was thinking that I was grateful to be traveling with someone who holds the priesthood. It was just a lovely thought and something I am very grateful for! So that is work...it just keeps me busy and that is a very good thing right now!

So when I am not working I am either sleeping or trying to get caught up on things at home. Every once in a while I will have a social life. I have the most amazing friends! Its always so great to see them! We like to giggle! We just get to be so funny!

Tiffany wants me to say something about her. So this is it...she says hi! No I am kidding...well kind of! She is just such a goof.

Alright...I really don't have anything to say...I am doing so much better since my last post! I sure do love how the gospel works! We really are blessed to have it in our lives! Some of you would love to hear this. My mom and I went to Aunt Wanda's funeral the other day and it was so nice. I didn't know anyone really there but her husband Lorin was probably the cutest man I have ever seen in my life! Such a cute old man! Well one of their friends got up and spoke and said that they had talked about having Lavon (aka Grandpa Warner) speak at their funerals and then he said well who better to meet us on the other side then Lavon. It was just really sweet to hear about Grandpa. We sure do miss both him and Grandma! I was thinking about Grandpa today at work because it is his birthday!! So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! Love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh really nice post! I miss Grandpa and Grandma too! Oh and I love the part about me! It adds a nice touch! :) jk! I'm glad your happy cuz it makes me happy sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Grandma and Grandpa too! In honor of my Dad's birthday I watched the interview Uncle David videoed about a month before he passed away. It was so good to see him and hear his voice again! Then I watched the slide show that Chris put together with all the family pictures. It was a good night!

    I am glad you are doing better Amanda! And Tiff is such a goof (jk)! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you are loving your job and doing so well! Hopefully we run into each other sometime! (On accident or on purpose!) Let me know if you are ever in the Burg! :)

    ReplyDelete