Alright friends and family (I think its just a huge Warner thing to have a blog mostly because we love Nancy and know how much she loves blog stalking people!) Anyways...it has been a while since I have last chatted. I have been super super busy with work. I love my job and it never ceases to surprise me.
Well most of you know Tiffany has moved back to Rexburg and so has my good friend Melissa. They are just a crack up! We had a fun 7 week break doing anything and everything! I'm so excited for them to be back to Rexburg because we all know the social life is better up there. Well here is some pictures from the festivities that we had. We hosted a end of summer party which I think was a big hit! I don't know...I had fun so I hope everyone else did!!!
 |
| Tiffany, Melissa, and I at a FHE activity |
 |
Same FHE activity but now we have Jill! She is just so great!
|
 |
| Again same FHE activity but now there is Megan! |
 |
| Sarah came up for our end of summer party! I just love her! Its always so good to see her! |
 |
| Melissa and I...ignore the hair it was a rather blustery day! :) |
 |
| A rousing game of Bocce was played! What a funny group! |
Well I guess that is all! Until next time! Love you all!!!
BLOG STALKING - did you accuse me of BLOG STALKING? Guilty as charged. Can't help it that I love my family and want to know what's happening in their world. :)
ReplyDelete