
Well hello friends!!! It has been such an eventful week so lets get started! Tuesday I got a phone call from my new job wanting me to come in on Wednesday. So instead of starting Monday (August 2nd) I started Wednesday. I didn't really have time to be nervous which was really good. My first day I was taught the computer programs and then was left to fix all the files that weren't right. Well this may seem like a not so tiring task and one that would be quick but it took me from about noon to a little after 5 that day(it was a mess). I also met with one of the general managers that day and found out that I would be taking over for a photographer at the studio who is pregnant. She does a lot and I am kind of worried that I will forget all she does but I am excited for this responsibility. I will also be traveling to schools and taking all of the schools pictures which I am actually really excited about! Right now we are just doing a lot of senior pictures, which is fun! This job will definitely keep me busy and I am SO excited for that most days! The early mornings have took a toll on me so I have been going to bed even earlier than normal...which is super early! I'm like an old person who sleeps a lot! If I don't I don't function! Ha ha!
Well a group of us went to Lagoon on Friday and had the BEST time!!! The picture above is of Tiff and I in the car during the drive. We left in the morning and got to Lagoon a little before 11. Once we got there we went straight for the rides. Now I am going to show you pictures of the day...I think they are rather funny when you really look at the individuals faces! Sure is a crack up!! This is the group that went...it consisted of Tiffany, Aaron, Melissa, Melissa's cousin Austin (he is 14. He had a blast becoming best friends with Aaron.) and me! This is the picture that we took at the beginning of the day notice how excited we all are! It was great!!
 |
| So here we are on WICKED which was our all time favorite ride! Austin is all hunched over , Tiffany's hair is going crazy as is mine and who knows what Aaron is doing! Ha ha! |
 |
| We are on this ride somewhere but it was so much fun!! Melissa took great pictures!! |
 |
| So pretty much I was terrified to go on this ride and I had every right to be. I had been on this ride before but I must have lost weight or something...my body just flopped around! So I don't know wether to take that as a good or bad thing! :) |
 |
| I don't handle the scary rides well and apparently Tiffany thought it was funny! Thanks a lot Tiff! |
 |
| Two of my favorite people in the entire world, Tiffany and Melissa! We had the best time!!! |
So after that fun adventure we weren't ready to stop just there so we made a trip to the Chuckars game the next night! Well...it ended up being Tiffany, Melissa, Wade, and I that attended! We had the BEST time!!! Some creepy balloon man kept walking around and he seemed to just show up at the most random times or if you would turn around they would be there. Well it started to be a huge joke/creepy thought that he was going to show up at our houses because he was every where. I sure hope I don't see him at my house! I wish we would have gotten a picture of him but at the bottom is one of all of us at the game! I hope everyone is doing well!!! Until next time dear followers!!
 |
| Melissa, me, Tiffany, and Wade...such a fun group of people!!! |
So much fun!! You're great!... and what an awesome blog you have!
ReplyDelete