Alright everyone! I know it has been AGES since I last posted and I know I promised pictures of my new place BUT that hasn't happened. For this I do apoligize! Pictures will come...at some point...maybe...but until then I will let you just be curious.
Its an adorable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. I have the basement to myself with my own room and bathroom. The laundry is downstairs also along with a HUGE living room. Its so great! I have 3 roommates (Tiffany, Julianna, and Amy) and they are just three of the sweetest girls you would ever meet! So we get along great because I mean I am so great and so are they so it just works out perfectly!
Work has been busy! I still love my job and the people I work with! I am grateful every day for the job I have been blessed with and the people I come in contact with. I have truly made some great friends working with Bell.
As for my dating life...well...lets put it this way...its quiet. The end. There is so much joy in being a 25 year old single mormon girl (that is totally me being sarcastic!) But what can you do! Anyways....I just thought I would post a quick update---I know it wasn't super exciting but at least you all know (whoever reads this nonsense) that I am still alive! I am sending happy energy your way!! Until next time!!! :)
LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete