So I don't really have much to say but I always like it when there is a new blog post to look at so I figure all you other bloggers feel the same. I guess I can update you on the new on-goings in the wonderful world of Amanda...
1) Say goodbye to the white Thunderbird and Grandpa Warner's blue pickup. Yes it is true! They are gone! It is really bitter sweet! When I got my car no one drove the Thunderbird any more so Nic traded both the white car and the blue pick up in for a new car! Its all so exciting but I know we will miss them! They were great reliable cars! Now on to our foreign cars! I now have a Volvo S40 and Nic now has a Audi A8. They are very fancy compared to the cars we were driving before. Fancy meaning they have AC and heat and all the windows roll up and down. It is definitely a change and something that has taken some getting used to! I had to take my car in to get it worked on and it cost a little more than I was hoping but it is nice to have it back and running wonderfully! (I will post pictures when I am a little more patient. Sorry but it can take forever!!!! I need a little more caffeine in me if I want to wait for that to post. I tried though...its the thought that counts!)
2) Work is going great! Its my super crazy insanely busy time of year! I get to see about 1700 students in the time period between about last week of June till about the end of August (okay I am hoping to be done taking their pictures by the end of August but it is a very optimistic goal!) All seniors from all four high schools in Idaho Falls come and get a senior photo taken for the year book. Some just come to get that photo taken so that they can have one for their yearbook and others come and do a complete sitting with me. Oh the stories I could tell about the experiences I have had already this year. Stories ranging from a 80 year old man asking me to go get a slice of bread with him at Great Harvest to seeing a black girl fight to getting scared in my office late at night. I tell ya I laugh at the stories after but while they are happening I get the giggles (which is what happens when I get really scared!) But I have been working like crazy (about 50 hours a week- give or take a few depending on the week). I love being busy and having some where to be. Although I have had this weekend off - which means I didn't have to work saturday and it has been extremely wonderful!
3) I went crawdad fishing! Yes it is true - I went fishing! A group of my friends went and we had the best time! I know none of you will believe it but you should! Pictures were taken although I do not have them. My friend took them with her camera, but as soon as I get them they will be posted! On our little fishing excursion I was a tad bit nervous for a couple of reasons. 1- I don't do well with animals and water. 2- You have to go when it is dark and that kind of freaks me out. and 3- It just sounded weird- crawdads! Ha ha! Anyways...I ended up catching 4!!!! It was fantastic! Now mind you that everyone else that was there probably caught like 10 but even then I was so proud of my 4! We had half a bucket full by the end of the night! It was great!!! We are going again tomorrow night so we will see how well I do! I'm shooting to catch 5 but I am aiming high I know! :)
Well friends...I don't have much else to say! Nothing to huge going on here! I hope you all are well!!! Love you all! Until we meet again!!!
I had no idea you had a blog!! Yay! So glad I found it!
ReplyDelete