So friends and family....I'm here again. I just have to laugh at myself sometimes. Its just so funny some of the things that go on throughout my day. Work can be extremely stressful but we always come out of our days with flying colors and most of the time we laugh at the end of it. I feel truly blessed with the job that I have. The people I work with are great and it is definitely never a dull moment around the office. From laughing about tire flaps getting ripped off and me getting blamed for it (which I didn't do no matter what they tell you!!!) to the funny kids and what they say. I am always so touched when a special needs student comes up and gives me a hug before or after I take their picture. Now if any of you know me at all you know I cry at anything....TV shows, tender moments, laughing to hard, etc. It always puts a tear to my eye when I get those kinds of students. Or the kids that look up at me and say "Do you like my shirt?" or "Do I look good today?" And the smiles they get when I say "I love your shirt!" or "You look great bud!" Guess I am just an emotional person. Those moments definitely make the early mornings worth it. I truly LOVE my job and the people I get to work with. I still learn more about service every day. I hope that that lesson never stops. Its so great to be able to help people wether it be my bosses or the clients I associate with. Its so great!
So...I HATE the snow! I am so ready for it to be done! I just want it to be warm and to be able to drive on the road with it not being slick. I am just so excited for the summer! Its going to be wonderful!!!! I can just feel it! Well I hope you all are well and life is grand! Until next time!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment